Behind the scenes with the Bensonator

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Luv Dat Community and Feb 6!



Thank you so much to all who thought of me on the b-day! I love the fact that as i was logging into my email i got a warning msg. saying i must delete some of my facebook notifications because my MB limit was reached and the mailbox was full! Yes, i know its sad we (i) get so much joy out of the addicting website that is facebook especially on birthdays... practically consumes my life (and just now, after typing that crazy little story i've be convicted to cut my number of "facebook logins" to 5 per day!) haha...

Seriously, i love you all and i wouldn't be able to get through the stress and hardtimes that college brings if it weren't for you guys! The Lord has truly blessed me with amazing community here at AU and i am so thankful...wow. The Lord is so good.

So community groups happened Monday nite and i love my group o guys. Really looking forward to journeying with them towards Jesus this semester as we discover the depths of Him
(if thats even possible! haha). i love His vastness and the simple fact that we have the opp. to learn new aspects of Father each day only to realize there's still more!

Community is vital... period.
Growth, encouragement, accountability, joy, knowledge, and love. These are all necessary to us as humans and the Lord creates community for this very reason. He's all about his children and all He asks is for us to be all about Him...His glory, fame, and renown.






-Amazed-
ZEB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home