Behind the scenes with the Bensonator

Saturday, March 25, 2006

SB2K6 Day 2 - Beachin it up & Going Out-





























Today was great, my white bod saw the sun for the first time in way too long so Zach is now tan, (yay!)
Much fun was had today... the entire group went shopping for snacks, lunch stuff, etc. at the wonderful Super Target center. Next, we met up with Andy and headed to the beach were it was waaaay to cold to enjoy the sun but the attempt was made and we played beach volleyball so all was well. With sun tans received, the crew headed back to hotel to enjoy the hot tub with some "plus size", awkward/sketchy rednecks from Orlando Fla. Honestly, im not sure why we even got in the hot tub at Roadside Inn in Clearwater Fla.... but its Spring break so why not live on the edge... needless to say, i took a long shower to de-germ! Got cleaned up and we headed to a restaurant called The Dish, basically we all ate waaaay too much and feel really bad about getting in a swim suit tomorrow (ha! not really but i do feeel as if i gained atleast 10 lbs) so worth it though. Zach then proceeded to get my car lost after dinner upon our ride back to the Roadside (surprised are you?) and cause us to see atleast 30 additional, unnecessary miles of the outskirts of Clearwater. 45 mins later, the pewter scooter arrived back at the Roadside, we hung out for a bit and then off to bed! In the mean time, i some how managed to throw my phone over my shoulder in my clumsy attempt to answer a call, so im going to bed phoneless yet thinking "i wouldn't want to be anywhere else, with anyother group of people!" SB2K6 day two over and out...

What am i gonna do without a cell phone!

1 Comments:

  • On my own last night I got "phone... over... shoulder... broke..."- thanks for the facebook msg that clarified. Keep posting, it makes me feel like I'm there! (except it's cold here, I have no tan, I'll be at work all day for the next 3 days, and there is no beach anywhere close. Okay I lied. I don't feel like I'm there at all... but I'm enjoying the stories and pictures.)

    Bed for now but expect a huge blog sometime soon- WOW has God done a lot in my heart the past few days!

    Final thoughts: Don't get sunburned (anymore than you already have), stay away from the prostitutes, and I'm getting you a compass OH you directionally challenged one! ;)

    By Blogger ericka b, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home