Behind the scenes with the Bensonator

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Passion Regional Conference ATL

The Lord is so faithful. I wasn't even planning on going to this conference, but last Tuesday a ticket became available. I am really glad i got to go. I'll say this until the day I die - there is something to be said about our generation- when we come together in a corporate setting like this conference- watch out! The Lord moves in hearts and His kingdom is advancing in a overwhelming capacity. We are not settling for complacent faith, a complacent God or a quiet heart. Love wins and this generation is taking the love story of the cross to the ends of the earth. The gospel is living and and active, wow, was this apparent! In a world that has so many distractions, the gospel still shines brighter and the message will never get old.

I've been challenged to dig into my faith and begin to address the questions I've wrestled with for far too long. You can talk the talk very easily and most of the time, fake the walking, but truly passionate Christ followers have this authenticity that is unbelievable. It's a Holy Spirit thing undeniably.

Freedom is the song of my heart at the moment. Do i really understand it? I strive to, Holy Spirit willing. i know i want it.... need it daily. In boldness i walk towards the cross and its message.

2 Comments:

  • wow!! Good stuff bro;-) That is so very true~ once we realize that our chains have been nailed to the cross with Christ, the Spirit gives us the freedom we need in order to 'live out his love' and demonstrate his life to those around us. I love you!!!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 11:03 AM  

  • soo...you need to update your blog! Put pictures up from your trip when you get back. I love reading your words---write more too!!!!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home