Behind the scenes with the Bensonator

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

-Finding Joy-

Just a quick post before i head to class... in the storm that my world is right now, its hard to be content with where He has me... pretty much feels like a desert. I woke up this morning and just claimed that i have nothing to offer but this life He has given me. Moving to the tiger transit bus stop by my apartment, the usual a.m routine, only to be picked up at 8:58 for my 9am class my day was already starting wonderfully, no offense to my little old man bus driver who does not exceed 35 mph ALL the way to the Haley center. Looking out the window frustrated still, the Lord broke me and he challenged me to find JOY in Him in the midst of a morning the devil was winning more or less unknown to me. Total change of perspective fell on me... appreciate each moment he gives and take each moment in stride with our Jesus, its honestly the only way to walk this Christian life, a lot easier said then done but it should be our heart's desire and daily goal.

-Blessings-

2 Comments:

  • You amaze me at how deep and sensitve you are to the heart of the Lord. It is inspiring and so true to live in the joy of Christ through each moment of our lives.
    God Bless. -Christin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

  • Preach it brother. Come on! Come on!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home